'A New Challenge'

I have decided that not only would I try and subscribe to as many subscription boxes as I could, I would set myself a challenge involving big brand companies and getting as many freebies as possible.

I got the idea of this challenge after looking around at how most people acquired freebies, samples and coupons from companies and a lot of the information I found was that people would:


  • Send the company an email telling them how much they like their products and whether it would be possible to get free samples.
  • Writing the company a letter.
  • Calling the company 
  • Or you know, just generally complaining about the quality of the companies products. 
So I decided to challenge myself to email a range of companies telling them how much I like their products and asking for free samples. I don't have a clear idea of who I'm going to email as of yet but I will make updates on the companies responses. The first company I have emailed is 'Burt's Bees' a company based around natural and sustainable skincare products. 

Other companies emailed are:

  • Herbal Essences
  • Walkers
  • Cadburys
  • Nestle
  • Pringles
  • Oral-B
Hopefully something will come of it!

Comments